Lushomo helps partner organisations do good by communicating complex information effectively. We work mainly with United Nations clients and other international organisations in the areas of health, environment, education and economic development. We are mission driven and only take on work that has a positive social impact. Lushomo is growing steadily, and together we are becoming leaders in information design and research communication.
We are looking for an awesome art director to help us finesse a wide variety of design work,including web design, graphic design, art direction and illustration. We need someone to take difficult graphic design problems and come up with solutions that have visual impact and immediate wow-factor.
You would be involved in creating new designs/look and feels from scratch, orpolishing/providing feedback or suggestions for improvement on early stage designs. We are not looking for mid-level candidates for this post. We want a seasoned designer able to move our work to the next level. If you have not won accolades for your work, and have not got a portfolio that just sings out with an awesome factor, then you are probably not what we are looking for with thisad.
Hopefully you could work on a needs basis, or on a predetermined retainer, depending on the project. This position will start freelance, for around a few hours a day, but could potentially become a permanent and full time position for the right candidate.
We are looking for:
● Ten or more years of experience in graphic design and art direction
● Full competency and expert skills in the Adobe Creative Suite, including Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and XD; other programmes, especially for prototyping (Sketch, Figma) are a plus.
● A portfolio showcasing your style, versatility and design experience
● Skills with web design, print, social media anda wide range of innovative design formats.
● Willingness to do hands-on design, as well as to provide frequent direction to others in our design team and contribute to conversations and efforts to improve how we work and what we produce.
Please reach out to (email@example.com) for further information or to send us your CV and portfolio.